Archive For March, 2011

What You Need To Open A Deposit Abroad

By | March 14, 2011

To invest money in overseas bank, you will need to compulsorily certified by a notary public: – A copy of the internal and foreign passports (without the latter, no foreign bank will not charge you) – Information on family composition, and a certificate that you have no problems with the police (all of these documents […]

Read more »

© 2011-2019 Kansas TWC All Rights Reserved